The competition is fierce in the business world, and it takes effort to stand apart from the pack. You want your clientele to believe that your business is stable, dependable, and forward-thinking. The image you portray is as important as the products you sell. You want people to enjoy being in your work-place, they should feel comfortable and not want to hurry away. Working in an office that has comfortable work-spaces and has a ‘home-like’ environment can make all the difference in how your business functions. A good Feng Shui increases creativity and productivity. Your customers will feel comfortable and at peace in your business, which translates into return customers.
Donald Trump, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg, Tommy Hilfiger, Tiger Wood, Walt Disney, Bill Clinton, Donna Karan, and top leading companies such as Virgin Airlines, Nike, Bank of America, Morgan Stanley, Sony, Shell, New York Stock Exchange, Swiss Stock Exchange, Citybank, Hilton Hotels, Mercedes Benz, Coca-Cola, and many TV and Hollywood Stars like Ricky Martin, Mariah Carey, Julia Roberts, George Clooney, Eric Clapton, Pierce Brosnan, Ellen Degeneres, Johnny Depp, Cher, Madonna, Sharon Stone, Sarah Jessica Parker, just to name a few, all utilize Feng shui in designing their office spaces. Oprah Winfrey is a great example of someone who pays close attention to the energy of people, places and things that surround her. During a 2011 interview with Piers Morgan, Oprah said “I am very careful about the energy of my space, and careful about the energy that people bring into my space.”
Benefits of using Feng Shui:
• an optimum, comfortable and stress free working environment
• a balanced coordinated environment for efficient and stable growth
• greater job satisfaction
• reduced workload, absenteeism and staff retention
• a productive environment to increase output and profits
• sharpened decision-making skills
• encouraged inspiration, motivation and innovation
• increased creativity and better communication
Our Feng Shui consultation includes:
1. A preliminary interview with business owner: assessment of the client’s needs and issues.
2. A review of the history of the property.
3. Feng shui assessment of the office:
– positioning of the work stations (according to feng shui)
– assessment of all key areas (doors, windows, passages, etc)
– dowsing for geopathic stress
– looking at your logo and website from the feng shui perspective
4. Discussion of findings, definition of solutions and implementation layout.
5. Detailed set of drawings of the space with new layouts and color charts (use of AutoCAD 2D and 3D and use of other Graphic Software) and Renderings of the new space according to the new project. (sketches and computer 2D and 3D)